Funny Girl


I am told I write funny.

I don’t know if that means I write with a funny tone, or that my writing style is wrong.

Being a Sagittarian – I will go with what has been said at face value… I assume that I am funny i.e. entertaining, witty & make people laugh.

Truth is, I am human, not a literary robot that sticks to grammar rules. I am someone that feels, write, and experiences many a time (don’t go there visually) written or typed diarrhea. When on a roll, I don’t stop.

I love to write, want to write and get paid to write.  

For this to take place, I must write (obviously). I have tried and tried again to pick this up – and not let the mundane get in the way of writing, but it has happened.  

So once again, like a sold-out rocker but not old, and not a rocker…and hopefully not sold out, I am back...  (I hope)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game over - Redundancy

Holy Smoke

The portal