The portal

Just when you thought I would post once today, no - I had a last-minute whim to post again. 

Today is an essential day for visualising your dreams. I document these publicly not to share with my average of 8 readers (I am 7 of those) but for me - as I need to start doing things for me.

So, I write as though I have acquired these - believing (and I will) achieve these.

1. I am thankful for my beautiful, wholly owned, debt-free home in the area of my choice. It is filled with love, hope, peace and bountiful positive and cheeky energy.

2. I love driving my reliable, safe, sporty, sun-roofed 4wd - that is new, never breaks down and, if / when required, will be upgraded to a new one - without debt or dents.

3. I am thrilled to provide my daughters with the academic, vocational, emotional, psychological and developmental support they need - without stressing or straining any budget or time.

4. I am excited to give back to the community through my successful business ventures that focus not only on developing my personal and professional skillset and keep me mentally / professional stimulated and upskilled - but also in making a difference to individuals in need by providing employment, giving support, whatever they need and generating hope.

5. I enjoy travelling with my two munchkins, showing them the wonders of the world - in culture, food and experience - in a way that shows them and me all sides of the socioeconomic / cultural and diverse spectrum, making our minds, hearts and adventures full of compassion, understanding and love.

6. I am humbled and filled with gratitude for the generosity of my manifested dream that allows me to give directly to family and friends to alleviate the stresses in their lives

7. I am eternally at peace knowing that my bank account and funds are always filled with valued 000000s at the end - ensuring that I, my children and my family will never need or want - this allows me to spend and donate appropriately.

8. I am grateful that the universe provides me with the time, space, and energy I need to enjoy wise, daily quality discussions, experiences, and adventures with my girls and be healthy in mind, spirit and body for eternity.  

9. I celebrate the friendships that I have, and revel in the fact that I have time to spend with those who I love, who have supported me in good times and in the bad - and who I cheer wholeheartedly for them to achieve for their dreams, desires and goal. I love the family I gave birth to, the one I was born into and the one I created with friends who are not blood relatives but feel as though they are. I cant wait for the funny, stupid and giggle filled adventures.


What do you wish for?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game over - Redundancy

Holy Smoke